Top Four American Idol Review

In my opinion, tonight American Idol is just okay, nothing is wowing. Although every contestant sang two songs but there was no rush like the other day. My reviews on American Idol tonight :

1. David Cook

His second song was better than the first one. Too bad on Tonight show, he didn't perform as good as he used to be.

2. Syesha Mercado

She is the last girl contestant in American Idol. I think she performed well tonight, although nothing to remember.

3. Jason Castro

I think his performances were just okay. He didn't show any significant progress tonight. His second song performance was better than the first one, although he lost the words.

4. David Archuleta

David Archuleta showed a great performance tonight. I think he is the one to beat because he has consistent performances week after week.

My predication for Who Lost on American Idol Tonight :

  • based on performance : Jason Castro
  • based on popularity : Syesha Mercado

What is yours ?

No comments:

How to Get Rich