American Idol Predictions Top 36 Group 2

My last American Idol predictions didn't match with American Idol results, hopefully, my tonight American Idol predictions would be match. Here are my 2009 American Idol predictions for Top 36 group 2 semi finalists:

My favorite male semi finalists of American Idol Top 36 group 2:

  • Adam Lambert
  • Kris Allen
  • Nick Mitchell
My favorite female semi finalists of American Idol Top 36 group 2:
  • Allison Iraheta
  • Megan Joy Corkrey
  • Mishavonna Henson
American Idol predictions:
  • Top male semi finalist: Adam Lambert
  • Top female semi finalist: Allison Iraheta
  • Next top vote recipient semi finalist: Nick Mitchell
I hope my American Idol predictions correct and Nick Mitchell would be on American Idol Top 12, because he gives surprises in American Idol and entertaining by combining comedy and music.

No comments:

How to Get Rich